Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cabin Fever???

Snowing here at Green Acres. Wayne and I took a walk down the lane to get the mail and it was way cold. My face was burning by the time I got back. It was pretty though, seeing all the animal tracks and the perfect quiet on the country. I don't seem to mind the cold and snow so much when I don't have to go out in it. I have to drive to Midway College next saturday and each one after that because they can't find a teacher who wants to come to this area to teach. I can't say that I blame them cause the roads here are horrid in the winter. The ppl drive nuts normally but they are really crazy when it snows. I sometimes wonder what is going through their minds driving like that. I have missed church for a couple of Sundays and I don't like that. I will probably miss this Sunday also cause we can't get out of the drive cause of the snow. Waynes truck is now 4 wheel drive. No auction for him tonight...guess that will save some money. I know it will when I stop going after school starts. The algebra starts on the 13th. That should be interesting. Logan feeling better, thank God for that. I was a little worried about him cause he is so little. Nikki sounded better but she still has the cough. I pray for her all the time. Sure hope she is REALLY doing OK out there. She's in God's hands so He will take care of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment