Sad to think that I can sum up the whole month with one word....boring. There has been sooo much snow on the ground, then cold, then snow...it is enough to make you crazy. We got a new teacher for Anatomy and physiology and he is an OB Dr. He makes the class interesting which is a good thing cause there is a lot to learn. I had a hearing test done on the 8th of this month and they confirmed that I can't hear squat. Now I am waiting to see if they will give me free hearing aids. The algebra is kicking my butt and it pisses me off something fierce. I have to hav that to continue with the schooling and am not doing well in it at all.
A friend died today, Marsha Banks, she was only 56 and the last of the original family. Her Mom, Dad and both sisters passed away from cancer. Sad time.
Guess thats about all for now. My eyes are starting to burn so it is time to go to bed. God Bless
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment